PRE-ORDER | G-SHOCK MUDMAN Series
Conquer even more terrain with enhanced support — A rugged timepiece in a bold, powerful, triple-sensor design. The G-SHOCK Master of G line of watches developed for professionals working in the harshest environments introduces the triple-sensor MUDMAN with mud-resist construction. The large, easy to operate front button and three direct sensor buttons on the side are shaped to drain mud and water and are protected by cylinder-shaped stainless steel components. The button shafts are equipped with gasket fittings to keep mud and dust out, as well, so you’re ready to take on the toughest of terrains.
Pre-order period: 6th July 2023 to 19th July 2023, at CASIO Authorized Online Flagship Store. Limited quantity. First-come-first served while stocks last.
The estimated shipping date: 24th July 2023 (Exact shipping date depends on the shipment)
Click Here for [Terms & Conditions]
- This Promotion is applicable at CASIO Authorized Online Flagship Store.
- Pre-order period: 6th Jul 2023 to 19th Jul 2023.
- The estimated shipping date is 24th Jul 2023. Exact shipping date depends on the shipment.
- Limited quantity. First-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
- Full payment for validated pre-order transaction.
- Pre-order items are non-refundable.
- Pre-order models cannot be applied in conjunction with Member discount. Discount offer cannot be applied in conjunction with other coupon codes, free gift redemption and other marketing promotion.
- JEBSEN CONSUMER PRODUCTS CO., LTD reserves the right of final decision relating to the promotions and any dispute thereof.
- JEBSEN CONSUMER PRODUCTS CO., LTD reserves the right of final decision of use of the discount offer and all matters of disputes.
- JEBSEN CONSUMER PRODUCTS CO., LTD reserves the right to vary, modify and terminate the above offer and to amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and its Chinese translation, the English version shall prevail.